Monday 20 December 2010

Moving House...

Well, the Good Ship Universe may be thoroughly encased in ice at the moment, but the blog is on the move.

It isn't particularly impressive so far but I'm hoping to be able to create something much better than the current one before too long. The new blog is based on Wordpress rather than Blogger, which is one of the main reasons I'm moving it. I'm (at least slightly) more at home with the way the templates work under Wordpress, plus I'm distinctly suspicious of the great god Google's motives in tracking pretty much everything that moves on the Internet.

You can find the new blog here. It's liable to change its appearance quite dramatically over the coming weeks while I mess around with it, but I'll try to keep it from misbehaving too badly. My apologies if I fall short in even that simple objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment